Ok, so I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award!!! A massive thank you to LifeForAdventures for the nomination….it is a phenomenal thing after blogging so little time, words can't express my gratitude…
I have only been blogging since April 23rd this year and I really love writing about all of the amazing places that we have been privileged enough to visit. My blog takes a diary-style format with some hints and tips about where we have stayed/what we have done/how we have gotten around and also a bit of history about some of these spectacular places!!
There are rules…
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share 7 facts about yourself
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers of your choice
4. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
7 Facts about me…
1. I am desperately trying to learn Spanish to help us navigate the Central and South American countries more easily
2. I used to be the 6th best trampolinist in Great Britain when I was 12/13, two years in a row
3. Travel writing is my dream aspiration.
4. I am secretly addicted to Orange is The New Black and Pretty Little Liars
5. I have one younger brother
6. I drank my first beer when in El Savador a couple of weeks ago, before that I was a bonafide wino!!
7. I prefer to write letters and postcards than emails and read books as opposed to a kindle. There's something about the smell of, and the feel of pen to paper. Classic novels should never be written on a kindle…
2. ESL Ventures
3. drinking breathing writing teaching
5. Infinite Geography
6. Little Slice of Bri
7. Passports and Paintbrushes
8. The Adventures of a Day Hiker
10. Vince Patrick Wanders
There are so many amazing blogs out there that I love reading. Keep up the intrigue, amazing photography and dreamy stories that truly encapsulate the audience!!